BMA announced 10 measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the area
BMA called an urgent meeting of the Bangkok Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Committee. To discuss measures to prevent and respond to the epidemic situation of COVID-19 Have concluded measures as follows
1. Close schools and preschool child development centers under the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration that has an area of contact with Samut Sakhon Province for 14 days from December 21, 2020 - January 4, 64, including Bang Khun Thian, Bang Bon and Nong Khaem districts. Provide supplementary teaching and alternative online learning
2. Government officials and Bangkok personnel who travel to and from Bangkok - Samut Sakhon or have residences
In Samut Sakhon Province, change to work from home (work from home)
3. Seek cooperation in the public and private sectors. Abstain from organizing activities such as the New Year festival. Prayer activities over the year And various festivals
But if going to organize an event Must submit a disease control plan to obtain permission from the Health Bureau Bangkok to consider first
4. Set up a screening checkpoint for foreign workers. Travel to Bangkok on 4 routes: Petchkasem Road, Rama II Road, Borommaratchachonnani Road And Liab Klong Phitthayalongkorn Road 24 hours a day, starting at 6:00 pm today
5. Use the park for exercise, refrain from gathering.
6. Organize officers to search for COVID-19. Proactive in 100% foreign workers working in all the fresh markets in all 472 Bangkok locations, including middlemen, dealing with seafood from Samut Sakhon
7. The district office continues 100% screening of COVID among migrant workers in construction worker camps.
8. Ask for cooperation of religious places in the Bangkok area. Refrain from allowing foreign workers to do activities in the area Until the situation is resolved
9. Let the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration survey the parents of students who are foreign workers. To enter the COVID screening process
10. establishments, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls And service places, pubs, karaoke bars
Strictly in screening 100% of those who enter the service wear a mask. Keep the table spacing, refrain from dancing and cleaning the venue according to the established guidelines. For safety
May all citizens of the people wear a mask at all times. Every time you leave your home and in public If traveling to use the service at various locations, must register or scan "Thai Chana" to make it easier to detect and investigate disease if an epidemic occurs in that place