Effective: March 28, 2020.
SODA.RED Technology Co., Ltd (SODA.RED)is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its on-line visitors, the following policy explains how SODA.RED may use any information which you submit via this website.
Requests for Personal Information
Some areas of the SODA.REDwebsite may ask you forsome of your personal information. This will help us to follow up with you, enhance your visit to the site andsupport your customer relationship with the website. The personal information that is required are about the following:
- General Inquiries
- Media Inquiries
- Career Inquiries
The Types of Personal Information We Collect
When you use our website, we collect your personal information. The types of personal informationwe collect from you depends on the features you use on the website. Personal information refers toinformation that directly identifies, or can be used to determine the identity of a person.
Thisinformation may include:
- Account Information. We may collect information from you when you sign up for a membership or register for an account with us. The information may include your full name, email address, username, password, phone number, professional information including license numbers, and other information you provide.
- Email Addresses. We may collect your email address and name when you sign up for access to the website or if you otherwise request information from the Websites.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your demographic information such as your gender, city, state, and country.
- Usage Information. We may collect data about how you and your devices interact with the Websites. This could include features you use, the web pages you visit, the search terms you enter, and any actions you take with the Websites. This could also include data about your devices and the network you use to connect to our services, including IP address, device identifiers, and data about the performance of the services you use on the Websites and any problems you experience with them.
- Content and Other Information You Provide to Us. We may collect additional content and information that you voluntarily provide us, such as when you submit a complaint or send us feedback.
You have choices about the information we collect. When you are asked to provide personalinformation, you may decline,but if you choose not to provide information that is necessary toprovide a product or service, you may not be able to use some of our features, products, or services.
How We Collect Personal Information
Passive Collection. We may collect information passively, while you are visiting or interacting with the Websites. We call this “passive” collection since you may not know that this information is being collectedwhen you visit or interact with the Websites. This information may consist of the following items:website visitors’ IP address, IP address-related information, system Media Access Controladdress, network configuration information, network device information, browser plug-in typeand versions, and operating system.
- Direct Collection. We also collect information from you directly, at the time you supply information to us via the website. For instance, if you contact us to subscribe to our membership and other products or services, ask questions, or provide us feedback about the Websites or any of our products or services, we may store your communications, including any personal information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you. If you do not want us to directly collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
- Other Sources. We may also collect or receive information from other sources including third-party information providers and third-party platforms, such as social media websites. This information may be used to supplement your profile and it will be combined with other information we collect.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We use your information primarily as necessary to provide you with the Service, including in one of more of the following ways:
- Customer User Experiences. We may use your personal information to create customizedexperiences, or to provide you information or services tailored to your interests andpreferences. We may use your IP address and other similar information to make ourwebsites easier to use and navigate as well as to personalize the content provided on the website.
- Communications. We also use your information to communicate with you about your membership, account, inquiries, our company, and related news, as well as to fulfill a request from you, and send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications.
- Product Improvement. If you choose to subscribe to our membership and other products, participate in our online services, or to register for other SODA.RED products and services, we will collect the information that you disclose and analyze the data to discover new facts that could help us better understand our products and services. We may use this information for our internal business purposes, such as research and to improve our products and analyses that may help us better market our products.
- Advertising, Marketing, and Promotions. We may use your information for generating web analytics to compile user information for marketing purposes, advertising, conducting marketing analysis, providing you with recommendations for products or services based on your profile, and promotional material planning and distribution.
- Service and Web Site Improvement. We may use the information about your use of our products and services, and your other activities on the Websites to monitor user traffic patterns and to try to analyze what our users prefer so that we can design better products and services. We may analyze the information that is collected with cookies and other tracking technologies to help us improve our function and to modify the services and information that we provide.
- Other Legitimate Business Reasons. We may also use your information for otherlegitimate business reasons.
With Whom and Why We Share Personal Information
We may share or disclose your personal information to the following categories of entities andfor the following reasons:
- With our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third-party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information, for research, administrative, and/or internal business purposes;
- With third parties, to assist us in operating the Websites, conducting our business, providing our services to you, and for our marketing and advertising purposes;
- To third parties, for any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; and
- With law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law, enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may choose to share aggregate and non-personal information with third parties for any reason.
Notice Regarding Public Posting Areas
Please note that some of your personal information may be exposed publicly when you participate on the Websites, such as by commenting on content. If you do not want people to knowyour email address, for example, do not include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASEBE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLICPOSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THEINFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
Information About A Product Or Service
Inquires fields may ask you about: your name, e-mail address, phone number, location and type of business, in addition to other information that is needed to subscribe you to services or offers offered by SODA.RED.
Questions About Our Privacy